Bitkeeper repository (was Re: Keyboard problems in MOL)

Subject: Bitkeeper repository (was Re: Keyboard problems in MOL)
From: Malcolm Purvis (malcolmpurvis@optushome.com.au)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 05:10:30 MST

>>>>> "Derrik" == Derrik Pates <dpates@andromeda.dsdk12.net> writes:

Derrik> bk clone bk://waltari.theophys.kth.se:5000 mol/

Derrik> and you will then have the latest source from the devel tree in ./mol.

Does the latest version of the devel tree compile? The latest ChangeSet I
have (1.86, created 21/12/2000) generates compile errors in drivers/ip.c and
so I can't build anything more. Trying "bk pull" just now says "Nothing to
pull.", so I'm wondering is my setup in some bad state, or hasn't there
been an update since then?

Malcolm