I tried mol-0.9.54 and... failed :-(

Subject: I tried mol-0.9.54 and... failed :-(
From: Frank STENGEL (fstengel@wanadoo.net.ma)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 08:11:00 MST

Samuel Rydh a dit dans « Re: mol-0.9.54 uploaded ».
[2001/01/21 23:50]

> Oops, I forgot to change the subject of my previous posting.
> My plan was to upload 0.9.54 tomorrow (and get a few hours sleep :-)).
> Anyway, the 0.9.54 version is uploaded but the web site has not yet
> been updated.
>
> /Samuel

Well, I just went ahead and downloaded the new version, used the same
(old) molrc file (after checking that there were no radically new items
in the new version of molrc) and ended up having a... black screen. Mol
froze after displaying the

RTAS instantiated at xxx

message

Just to see, I double checked and uninstalled and reinstalled the old
version wicht went on to work quite niceley (I have taken the time to
unload the kernel modules each time) Is there something I missed,
something along the RTFM line?

Anyway, since 0.9.53-2 works well for me I'll wait a bit...

--
Frank STENGEL (fstengel@nordnet.fr)
              (fstengel@wanadoo.net.ma)