oftree

Subject: oftree
From: Terry Lynch (mtnweb@mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 09:11:46 MST

Hi,

In the mol docs it says that it is best to use an oftree from the computer
where the ROM was taken. Does anyone know how to get the oftree from a
Performa 6400? I don't even know what it is.

I was having 0 success using any of the oftrees provided in the mol oftree
directory. I kept getting an error repeating over and over:

Unimplemented store instruction BFA1FFF4

Also, the screen video goes whacko, mostly black and very grainy. I had
resolution set to 1024/768/75 in molrc.

Thanks for any answers,
Terry