Mac OS 9.1 doesn't work.

Subject: Mac OS 9.1 doesn't work.
From: Geoff Ghose (geoff@focus.neusc.bcm.tmc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:13:49 MST

Well I finally nailed down my mol problems. (I don't think I'll ever update so many things
at once again).

With MOL 0.9.55 Mac OS 9.1 doesn't work and Mac OS 9.0.4 does. At first I thought that 9.1
did work, but invariably after about 5 or 10 minutes it locks within MOL. Sometimes that
are no error messages, but on the most recent attempt, I got an endless stream of
"Unimplemented load instruction". When I reinstall Mac OS 9.0.4 everything returned to
working order.

I'm sorry I can't offer any more debugging info. I really need to use my machine for work,
and reverting back to 9.0.4 took enough time as it is.

All of this might not matter too much: I'm not really sure what 9.1 offers over 9.0.4. But
it is the end of the line...