Re: mol-0.9.55 uploaded

Subject: Re: mol-0.9.55 uploaded
From: Anne et Bertrand (anneetbertrand@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 07:45:16 MST

autoconf.h is in folders /usr/include/linux/ and in the sources of kernel I
compiled myself (/usr/src/linux-2.2.15/include, for me) on my system. I
think it comes with the kernel sources. Maybe you must copy or link the
linux-x.x.x/include of your kernel source to your /usr/include/linux, and
you'll be able to compile mol.

Bertrand Dekoninck