mol, kernel 2.2.18 and the new input layer

Subject: mol, kernel 2.2.18 and the new input layer
From: Henry Harrison (henryh@clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 00:09:17 MST

Kia ora all

I'm trying to get things working properly with the new input layer etc.

At this stage I have a kernel built using kernel.org 2.2.18 source,
that boots ok, uses the new input layer, and works fine in X.
However, when I launch mol, I get all the way through the launch
sequence until I hit the first key, and then it crashes with a thread
error reported.

Keyboard config of use linux keycodes on not seems to make no difference

I'm using mol-0.9.55-1.ppc.rpm, and I have managed to have that
working under the latest 2.4.1 kernel posted on linux.ppc.org, but
really want to build my own kernel for the customisation I want.
Can't get a build from the bk-devel source.

Any help appreciated

Cheers
Henry

--