Re: more compilation problems

Subject: Re: more compilation problems
From: Vinai (vroopcha@mcw.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 15:00:31 MST

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Jesse McCrosky wrote:

} I am still tring to compile mol 0.9.55 on my system with
} glibc-2.2.1 and linux-2.4.1-pre10. I am now getting an error about
} a missing include file: booter/init.c is trying to include
} <libelf/libelf.h> which does not appear to exist on my system.
}
} Anyone know what to do about this? If not, could someone send
} me a copy of libelf.h? Thanks.

I don't think just a copy of libelf.h will help. You would need to
install the libelf RPM. I had to do this a couple weeks ago when I
started compiling my own versions of MOL again. I grabbed the latest
one off ftp.linuxppc.com/org - I can't remember which one right now.
But I think in compiling, MOL links against the libelf.a/so library.

cheers
vinai