Re: MacOS 9.2/MOL report

Subject: Re: MacOS 9.2/MOL report
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 06:40:05 MDT

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, Andrei Verovski wrote:

> I have just upgraded to final version of MacOS 9.2, and very glad that
> MOL 0.9.58-1 working like a charm with it. However, MOL should not use
> stripped newest MacOS ROM 8.0 found in MacOS 9.2, but old 6.1 instead. I
> have SuSE Linux 7.1, 2.4.2 kerenl on iBook FireWire Indigo.

9.2? I assume this means you're part of some kind of prerelease program?
Good to hear that it does work, anyway - hopefully the current devel
version will be able to auto-search for its "Mac OS ROM" like it can with
9.1 and boot that way.

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN