Re: 2.4.7pre3 kernel & MOL 0.95.8-1 & MacOS 9.2

Subject: Re: 2.4.7pre3 kernel & MOL 0.95.8-1 & MacOS 9.2
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 15:08:30 MDT

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, David C. Hacker, DVM wrote:

> I have yet to get sound working in MOL. I get the startup boing and that's
> it. The MOL audio driver loads at start up but no sound in Mac OS 9.1. Any
> suggestions?

You copied the extension the the MOL disk image over into your Extensions
folder? You then need to go to Control Panels->Sound, and select the MOL
Sound output device from the Output tab. Otherwise it won't use the MoL
sound output system.

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN