Re: mol ethernet config

Subject: Re: mol ethernet config
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 13:44:27 MDT

Hi David,

I was under the impression that YDL 2.0 was promising kernel 2.4 - guess
not ;)

Instead of iptables, you'll need ipchains - it works very similarly.
 Instead of the command using iptables, type the following:

*ipchains -P forward DENY* (this isn't absolutely necessary, but a good
idea nonetheless)
*ipchains -A forward -i ethX -j MASQ*

See - told you it was very similar ;)

-Brice