Re: mol 0.9.58-1 refuses to restart after killing

Subject: Re: mol 0.9.58-1 refuses to restart after killing
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 12:53:28 MDT

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Brice D Ruth wrote:

> Indeed - I missed that ;). Is a zombie MOL hanging around, possibly?

When I had that problem, there were no leftover processes. It was some
kind of bug in the kernel module, regarding a kernel-side lock not
getting released.

If anything, the original poster might be better off trying the 0.9.60
code that's currently in BK/rsync. (Unfortunately, the repositories are
now offline.)

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN