Re: MOL doesn't start

Subject: Re: MOL doesn't start
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 20:42:23 MDT

The error probably refers to the fact that your video mode is 0.0 Hz.
 Edit your /etc/molrc and set the line 'resolution' to what you'd like
your resolution to be (preferably one that you've indicated works w/
molvconfig). For example, I've indicated my default resolution to be
1024x768 - you can indicate a Hz if you'd like (only useful if you've
configured multiple refresh rates at the same resolution) - I don't.
 You should also then specify a color depth with the line 'depth' -
again, configure one that works w/ molvconfig.

HTH
Brice

--
WebProjkt, Inc.