Re: the unsubscribe doesn't work...

From: Samuel Rydh (samuel@ibrium.se)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 12:30:27 MDT

> >and I still manage to recieve emails from the list. Is there something
> >wrong with the list program?

Unsubscribing/re-subscribing works for me, so it is probably
a problem with the particular address. I will contact
the list manager about the problem.

> p.s. I believe this list is maintained not by the MOL crew, but by the
> LinuxPPC folks - so you might wanna try bugging some folks over at
> linuxppc.org :)

It is actually Terra Soft Solution who hosts the MOL mailing
list. If an e-mail to <mol-general-unsubscribe@lists.maconlinux.org>
does not work, the appropriate thing to do is sending
an e-mail to <mol-general-owner@lists.maconlinux.org>.

Regards,

/Samuel

 E-mail <samuel@ibrium.se> WWW: <http://www.ibrium.se>
  Phone/fax: (home) +46 8 4418431, (work) +46 8 790nnnn