Re: HFS+

Subject: Re: HFS+
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 21:19:26 MDT

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Douglas Morrison wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone has successfully got mol to run on LinuxPPC Q4
> running on an external scsi drive(sda5) with a hfs+ drive on the internal
> ide (hda4) and Mac OS 8.6. I have the mol running in Linux PPC (see the
> happy mac), but it doesn't see the external drive for the system files. Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.

Huh? Your system folder should be on your MacOS partition. If you have
another partition you want MacOS running under MoL to see, you have to
specify it in /etc/molrc, along with the type of access you wish it to
have (read-only or read/write).

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School| _ #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | | | and now OPN too!
   Student @ South Dakota School of Mines | __| |___ _ _ _ ___ _ _
       & Technology (www.sdsmt.edu) |/ _ / -_) ' \ '\/ _ \ ' \
UNIX: Because you want to USE your computer.|\___,\___|_||_||_\___/_||_|