Followup - ReiserFS PPC + MacOnLinux = Crash

Subject: Followup - ReiserFS PPC + MacOnLinux = Crash
From: Andrei Verovski (andrei.verovski@parks.lv)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 14:29:59 MDT

Hi,

I did some thing after unsuccesful using MOL with ReiserFS, I've got new
MOL with rsync, installed it, installed new clean MacOS 9.1 (because main
has some MacOS X-added resources), but it crashes anyway just after
message Loading "System Folder/MacOS ROM". Still suspect ReiserFS...

PS. I am subscribing to digest, so I am still may not read some replies,
sorry. Yes, I have disabled sound in MacOS!!!

with best regards

Andrei Verovski