Multiple MOL instances

Subject: Multiple MOL instances
From: Sean Mahrt (bigmouth@pionet.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 18:10:06 MDT

Who said you can get too much of a good thing? I think 4 macos windows are
lovely! :)

Now to the real question. Since I have the 4 molrc files, it boots them cleanly.
One problem... They all share the same nvram file. Any parameter I can put into
the config file or should I ask pretty please for it in the next rsync?

Point is because one macos session has a ram drive. Netscape seems a bit more
speedy, even under mol if it's a true ram drive and not VM or hard drive cache...

Sean