Re: Current MoL rsync does not build against benh's 2.4.6-pre3

Subject: Re: Current MoL rsync does not build against benh's 2.4.6-pre3
benh@kernel.crashing.org
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 12:42:30 MDT

>I'm running the latest bk MOL with 2.4.6pre6 from my rsync tree
>right now, using MacOS 9.1 on a Pismo.
>
>It seems to work ;)

Better, I'm currently running a version of MacOS 9.2 booted by
MOL from a FireWire disk ;)

The only issue I see is that when the MacOS is not actively doing IOs,
mouse movement (in console mode) is a bit jerky. Strangely, it's better
when there disk activity. I beleive it has to do with the idle mode.
This happens with 9.1 as well.

Ben.