Re: How can I use Airport from MOL

Subject: Re: How can I use Airport from MOL
From: Gregorio Gervasio Jr. (gtgj@pacbell.net )
Date: Tue May 08 2001 - 14:59:05 MDT

w> on 5/7/01 7:42 PM, Derrik Pates at dpates@dsdk12.net wrote:
>> No, but as far as I know, the only way scroll-wheels get supported in
>> MacOS is using drivers provided by your mouse maker.

w> Yes, the control panel for the mouse does not see it. Interesting stuff. But
w> could it be that there is a Linux driver that will accept the scroll wheel?
w> The current driver my machine uses lets me have the 3 mouse buttons- I
w> wonder if anyone has tried to impliment scroll wheels yet?

        You mean in general? This tells you how to make use of the
mouse wheel in a number of applications (xterm, netscape, emacs, ...):

http://penguinppc.org/usr/wheeliemouse.shtml

Mozilla and most Gnome applications seem to support the mouse wheel by
default.

        This doesn't help with MOL, though.

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj@pacbell.net