Re: Anyone using OpenMotif with Linux on Mac/PPC ?

Subject: Re: Anyone using OpenMotif with Linux on Mac/PPC ?
From: Kevin Holbrook (holbrook@metrowerks.com)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 13:56:00 MDT

D W wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build and install the source tar file
> for OpenMotif under YDL / PPC .
>
> The make is not working correctly and I was interested
> to find out if anyone has successfully built/installed/
> used Motif on their PPC .
>
> Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Yes, we got it built and use it, but we don't use the makefile.
We have a CodeWarrior project file that builds OpenMotif
for both x86 and PPC machines.

We use OpenMotif in our CodeWarrior product for Linux for x86 and PPC.

I'd ask the ICS folks for help over at "http://www.motifzone.net/"

Kevin Holbrook
Linux/PS2 Developer
Metrowerks