Re: MacOS 9 stops loading

Subject: Re: MacOS 9 stops loading
From: Keary Suska (hierophant@pcisys.net)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 21:05:46 MST

There I can't help you. I have been trying to find an answer to that myself.
There are quite a few decent postings in the archive on the subject, but
mostly around using the ethertap interface. Unfortunately, ethertap support
is not built into 2.4 kernels, and is deprecated. It still can be used, but
often requires a kernel rebuild. I am trying to use the dummy ethernet
interface to avoid this.

To find these posts, it would be easier to use google. A search on "mol tap"
should be productive.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.