Re: Setting up networking with MOL - docs anywhere?

Subject: Re: Setting up networking with MOL - docs anywhere?
From: Graham Leggett (minfrin@sharp.fm)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 11:15:39 MST

Keary Suska wrote:

> While trying to find an answer to my problem I found this:
> http://www.maconlinux.org/lists/mol-general/february00/0103.html
> for accessing only the linux side from MOL. I can't tell you whether it
> works or not, but it's worth a shot.

This worked great - I had to recompile my kernel, as I didn't have
ethertap, but other than that it worked like a charm.

I already had IP masquerading set up to support internet connection
sharing, so access to the net while dialled up Just Worked(TM).

Thanks for the help :)

Regards,
Graham

minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon