Re: Compiling modules on 2.4.12

Subject: Re: Compiling modules on 2.4.12
From: sami (sami.oinonen@pp.htv.fi)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 10:15:22 MDT

I've got the same problem with benh's 2.4.13-pre1 kernel sources. I was
able to compile mol by adding -DEXPORT_SYMTAB to CFLAGS_EXTRA in
kernel_modules/Makefile. Mol runs just fine now, except that I get
"TUNSETIFF: Invalid argument" when trying to get tun-networking up :(

So, I'm still looking for a proper solution...

sami