Re: Macintosh Partitions are locked when running MOL

Subject: Re: Macintosh Partitions are locked when running MOL
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@dsdk12.net)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 10:27:18 MDT

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Kyle Maher wrote:

> Hello, when running MOL, I can read my Macintosh filesystem,
> but cannot write to it. I have tried many different things
> in the configuration file, but nothing seems to work. Does
> anyone have any suggestions?

That doesn't tell us much. What do your 'blkdev:' lines in /etc/molrc look
like? What does /tmp/mol-logfile have to say about those devices? If it's
an HFS filesystem, is it mounted in Linux? That will prevent it from
getting mounted read/write in MoL, if I'm not too much mistaken.

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School | #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | #linuxOS on OPN