Re: 0.9.60 + beige G3 + 9.2.1 wont boot startup disk

Subject: Re: 0.9.60 + beige G3 + 9.2.1 wont boot startup disk
From: Mark Guertin (mark@artshouse.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 13:16:27 MDT

I got it to boot, had to replace the mac OS ROm with latest. But it runs
very unpredictably still, going from console to X window (640x480) and is
unusable still. The mouse doesn't work, etc. and I still have to manually
unload mol module every time.

The battle continues!

Mark

Mark Guertin, IT Manager