Re: Printing to Epson 740

Subject: Re: Printing to Epson 740
From: Todd Lipcon (tlipcon@mercea.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 04:51:45 MDT

You can set up the Epson on Linux using cups (common unix printing
system). Look for the RPM and get it printing from Linux first. Then, make
sure MOL and Linux are networked, and then follow the directions in the
CUPS manual under "Printing from a Macintosh." I think you can just set up
cupsd to listen on lpd, but I haven't yet done it.

-Todd

--

"It's not that easy being green; Having to spend each day the color of the leaves. When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold... or something much more colorful like that." -Kermit the Frog