Re: appletalk + mol

Subject: Re: appletalk + mol
From: Andrei Verovski (andrei.verovski@parks.lv)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 06:49:27 MDT

>I'm trying to set up my computer so that I can share a linux partion
>with mol. I thought appletalk would be the way to go, but I can't
>configure netatalk properly so that it shows up in MOL (I don't now if
>it would show up on a regular network either since I only have one
>machine). I've looked at several FAQs but still no luck.
>any help would be apreciated

Are you sure netatalk is running? Run "rcatalk start" in terminal. The
default netatalk config should work, just define eth0 interface in
config. After MOL is launched, open AppleTalk and TCP/IP control panels
to select MOL ethernet interface.

* Best Regards --- Andrei Verovski *
* e-mail --- andrei.verovski@bigfoot.com *
* *
* Personal Home Page *
* http://homepage.mac.com/MacGuruHQ/ *
* Mac, Linux, DTP, Development, IT WEB Site *