multisession MOL

Subject: multisession MOL
From: M. Christian Hanson (mchanson@gmx.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 10:59:23 MDT

I have been running 2 session mol on a g4/450DP with Yellowdog 2.0
and kernel 2.2.19-1k NOT compiled for SMP.

If I make both sessions have the same resolution they both crash. If
I launch the second too close in time to the first I get a repeating
'Instruction Pointer not in ROM/RAM (nip 7C5242A4, nip_phys
7C5242A4)'. but if I wait a few minutes and then launch the second
it works.

But the most vexing is that I have both set to:
netdev: tap0 -tap
for networking. I do not need appletalk, just want TCP/IP. The
first session works fin, but the second doesn't get any device...

Any thoughts are very welcome. MOL is great overall and a very fun
ride so far.

P.S. non of my modifiers (command, control, option, shift) work in
MacOS, I am running on X rather than console mode...