locked volume

Subject: locked volume
From: Matt Spong (spong@baked.net)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 21:16:50 MDT

Hi

I just installed mol 0.9.60, and got it installed with few problems on a
Powerbook G3 Wallstreet under Mandrake 8 and using MacOS 9.1. It boots
fine, but the volumes come up locked.

Everything I've found about this through google says this one of 2
things cause this - either the volume is mounted in Linux, or it's not
listed properly in /etc/molrc. I checked, and it's neither of these:

(~) 11:14pm spong@schwag> df -h
/dev/hda10 242M 74M 155M 32% /
/dev/hda14 2.6G 1.0G 1.4G 42% /home
/dev/hda12 2.9G 1.8G 941M 66% /usr
/dev/hda13 484M 325M 134M 71% /var

... then the relevant snippet from /etc/molrc:

blkdev: /dev/hda9 -rw
blkdev: /dev/cdrom -cd

The drive still comes up as locked under MacOS. Any ideas?

Thanks
Matt Spong
spong@baked.net

--
Matt Spong || spong@baked.net || AIM: Spong1027 || http://www.forkbomb.net

"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." -Benjamin Franklin