MOL future plans

Stefan Jeglinski mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:27:22 -0500

>Well, as far as I know it has never been at mvista.com :-).

[jeglin@orion jeglin]$ rsync rsync://source.mvista.com
linux-2.4-benh  Ben's 2.4 Tree (aka, the PowerMac tree)
mol             Mac-On-Linux Source
libmol          Binary MOL Support Files
yaboot          Ethan's Yaboot Devel Tree
yaboot-benh     BenH's Experimental Yaboot Tree
linuxppc_2_4    LinuxPPC 2.4 BitKeeper tree, stable branch
linuxppc_2_4_devel      LinuxPPC 2.4 BitKeeper tree, development branch
linuxppc-2.5    LinuxPPC 2.5 tree, based on Linus' BitKeeper tree
linuxppc_2_2    LinuxPPC 2.2 BitKeeper tree

>The most current source is available through bitkeeper
>from
>
>	bk://mol.bkserver.net/MOL
>
>There is a rsync "mirror" at penguinppc.org::mol, but at the moment
>it is not quite up to date (will be soon though).

OK, when I rsync I'll use penguinppc.org::mol. Thanks.

Stefan Jeglinski