MOL future plans

Aaron Schrab mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 17:36:48 -0600

At 17:10 -0500 05 Apr 2002, Robert Story <rstory-l@revelstone.com> wrote:
> I would like to be able to get sound from both MOL and Linux. Right now I
> have to disable MOL sound to her my Linux sounds...

The last few versions of the debian package have included support for
doing sound through esd.  Other than the startboing sounding a bit
different this has worked fine for me.

ftp://ftp.debian.org:/debian/pool/contrib/m/mol/mol_0.9.61-5.diff.gz

That patch contains all the changes for debian, but I doubt that there's
anything that would be harmful for people using other distributions.

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron@schrab.com      http://www.schrab.com/aaron/
 There are two ways to write error-free programs;