MOL future plans

Rob Latham mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:05:40 -0500

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 10:01:12PM +0200, samuel@ibrium.se wrote:

> - Support for booting OS X inside MOL.

no one seemed to like this one, but i think it would be cool.  It's
not that i can't run all my linux apps if i boot into os x.  rather,
it's that i spend most of my time in linux and find myself occasionaly
needing an os x application.  not rebooting is great.

for example: united states tax time.  I can buy tax software for os 9,
install and run it all while having access to my gnucash records.
Next year, though, will there be os 9 tax software?

I'm just a voice from the crowd, so feel free to ignore me until i
start sending patches to implement booting os x, but here's a vote
from a very happy end user.

Thanks for the great tool. glad to see you back on the list, samuel
==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Woodridge, IL USA
EAE8 DE90 85BB 526F 3181                   1FCF 51C4 B6CB 08CC 0897