YDL 2.2 No mouse control

Ben Stanley mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 00:31:57 +1000

James,

This is a list about mac on linux, a program which allows you to run
MacOS on a working linux installation. Discussion of linux installation
is off-topic on this list.

I suggest you look for a list at
http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/mailman/listinfo

Might I suggest yellowdog-general or yellowdog-newbie might be more able
to help you.

You might also poke around in

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/

in the howtos and installation stuff.

In particular, running a search from the box on that support page turns
up a few other people who have had that problem before, and have solved
it. Here's one:

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-newbie/2002-April/000092.html

Please don't reply to this question on this list.

Good luck!
Ben.