net tapping or sheeping on disk-image-based Mol?

Gregory W Alexander mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 15:56:39 -0500

Unfortunately, mol seems to be broken in Debian.  I suspect this is due
to 0.9.62 starting to use get_zeroed_page, and thus breaking kernel 2.2
support.

My suggestion would be to remove the mol and any mol-modules packages
and compile/install it yourself.  The problem with this solution is that
it MIGHT require compiling a new kernel so that you can get accurate
headers.

GREG