List admin

Sloopy Malibu mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:35:13 -0400

My friend and colleague Dave Knuth with be filling in as list admin during
my absence for the next 2-3 weeks... He is a Mac user and a knowledgeable
Linux user, and should be a fine admin...

Ok I know dealing with 10-15 emails a month is hard ;')

sloopy.

p.s. Samuel, I would have taken you up on the offer if I hadnt found anyone
else but you spend enough time on the project to not have to do the 'little'
things ;')

on 7/31/02 10:08 PM using moldy cheese sloopy@mac-nut.com engraved this
message