MOL and FireWire support

dubpilgrim mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings Samuel and all,

I haven't seen too much noise on this list regarding
FireWire support (maybe I haven't looked hard enough),
but I at least wanted to sound out my voice... it sure
would be cool if MOL supported FireWire drives.

Now, if I'm an idiot, and in fact it *is* possible to
use FireWire under MOL, could someone please enlighten
me?  :-)

BTW I am fairly new to Linux and MOL, and I have to
say MOL totally kicks ass!  It's great being able to
run apps on both systems on the same machine and
network between them.  Now I'm really looking forward
to the day MOL supports OS X!

Cheers,
Bill