Linux Newbie

David Paul BELANGER mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:53:18 -0500

The only thing that is somewhat difficult with Debian is configuring
the X server.  But what I find good about Debian, once you are past the
installation, you get a super stable system that is easy to administer
and maintain.

But again, if you are a newbie, you may want to start with another
distribution.

David