Booting Linux in MOL

Mathew Eis mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:38:53 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to run the YDL 2.3 installer under MOL 0.9.65  - It actually
does manage to boot, but for some reason, it's not getting any input
devices. (Keyboard and mouse don't work) I can't see if it shows any error
messages during the installer startup - it goes too fast. Is there any way
to "throttle" mol to see if the emulated kernel says anything while it
boots?

I'm running with kernel 2.4.19-4a, and have compiled the kernel modules
myself. MOL is working just fine with Mac OS 8.6, 9.2.2, and OSX 10.1...

Thanks in advance, and great work Samuel!!

(Say, if you need any help with the OS X port of mol, and it wouldn't
involve asm or machine language, I would see what I could do...)

-Mathew Eis