Mouse cursor dead in MoL

Subject: Mouse cursor dead in MoL
From: Urs-Jakob Rüetschi (ujr@swissonline.ch)
Date: Sun Jan 03 1904 - 19:50:55 MST

Hi all, I came across a most illogical problem with MoL: In whatever
video mode I run MoL (console or xvideo), the mouse is dead no matter
how I configure it. The stumbling thing is: It worked fine until
recently (obviously, I must have changed something but have no idea
what...).

Back in those days when everything went ok, my /etc/molrc said:

   mouse_device: /dev/input/mice
   mouse_protocol: usb

which is fine -- after all, X uses these same settings.

I've seen in the mailing list that this problem popped up elsewhere,
however, there was no solution available. My MacOS is 9.0.4 and my
MoL is 0.9.53, running on a SuSE Linux 7.1 box under a 2.4.2 kernel.
Maybe, somebody can help? Thanks a lot!

--
Urs-Jakob Rüetschi
ujr@swissonline.ch