MOL and keybindings

Subject: MOL and keybindings
From: Janus Sandsgaard (janus@netcetera.dk)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 18:49:42 MST

Hi MOL-list

[MOL looks just like the thing for me: The program that can keep me from
rebooting in MacOS9.x. Now I hopefully run the Nowuptodate-client in a
single window, working undisturbed in Emacs, LyX and Pine on my Pismo.
Whay!]

        Questions: What are the key binding for minimizing/
        maximizing/restoring the window with MOL? Are there other
        important keybindings?

(I can't find the answer in the manual, though i am sure the information
were there last time i looked some months ago.)

-j

--
"Only whimps use tape backup: real men just save their
important stuff unencrypted and let NSA mirror it."