Novell Netware doesn't work

nobody mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:36:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've set up Mol 0.9.63 on a B/W G3. Sound is sometimes
a little funky (start boing) but otherwise everything
works.  My networking setup is as follows (from
molrc):

netdev:			eth1
netdev:			tap0  	-tap

I masquerade tcp/ip through ethertap and appletalk
runs through eth1 (sheep_net).

I can surf the internet and print to appletalk
printers just fine. Why doesn't my Novell Netware file
access work (allows me to connect to a Novell file
server) ?  If I boot as a Mac from the same hard
drive, everything works (after resetting the network
interfaces to the ones seen by the Mac, of course), so
I know that the extensions must be working.

I tried both virtual ethernet cars in the MacIPX
control panel.

Any suggestions?

John