MOL-0.9.64 available

Henry Harrison mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:09:27 +1200

>  > In file included from ../include/dis-asm.h:13,
>>                    from monitor.c:37:
>>  /usr/include/bfd.h:106: conflicting types for `false'
>>  /usr/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-mandrake-linux-gnu/2.95.3/include/stdbool.h:9:
>>  previous declaration of `false'
>>  /usr/include/bfd.h:106: conflicting types for `true'
>>  /usr/lib/gcc-lib/ppc-mandrake-linux-gnu/2.95.3/include/stdbool.h:11:
>>  previous declaration of `true'
>>  make[3]: *** [monitor.o] Error 1
>>  make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>  make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>  make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>>
>>  Anyone got a solution to this please? Otherwise I'll wait for the
>>  mol.rpm, and install from that.
>>

>This seems to be a case of incompatible header files. Upgrading
>the binutils package might help (/usr/include/bfd.h normally
>belong to this package).
>
>Another solution is disabling the debugger. Edit src/debugger/Makefile.am
>and comment out the line
>
>SUBDIRS                         = deb mon
>
>Cheers,
>
>/Samuel

  Worked like a charm, commented out the entire debugger section. I'll
get the updated binutils later, and try it also. Very impressed with
the auto configuring of the network.  Best mol install since 0.9.60,
in my view. I'm getting a changed Control-C functionality, which I'm
not sure is intentional. Previous releases, Control-C repeated twice
in the launching text console would halt the mol session (equivalent
to a forced shutdown on the Mac side). Now it just gives me back the
command line. I'm happy with that, though wouldn't mind a way of
doing a forced shutdown too.

Thanks heaps
Henry
--