MacOnLinux OS 9.2.2. informations

Roby mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:38:59 +0200

Hello

> On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 08:13:50PM +0200, Roby wrote:
> > Hello, I'd like to run MacOnLinux on a powerpc
> > machine with cpu G3 600Mhz and 384Mb or ram and using OS 9.2.2
>
> No problem, but use the latest version of MOL.

ok

> > I'd like to know if this hardware It's good to run at good speed OS
9.2.2
> > and its programs and games or if It's better to use OS 9.1 or
> > OS 8.x on this machine ?
>
> Do not count on running OpenGL-based games; MOL still does not
> do hardware graphics accelertion. Other than that, it does not
> really matter which OS version you use.

-:(((  I hope to use last Mac games :(( , is there some other good redering
mode for these games ? for exemple something like direct3d, glide driver
...etc... or not ?

for 2d programs, and games 2d which is the best AGP and PCI graphic card to
use with MacOnLinux and OS 9.2.2. ?

> > I'd like also know if It's will be possible to use Mac OS X on
> > MacOnLinux, and if yes if It'll work good on a
> > G3 600Mhz or It's required a G4
>
> Real soon now... A G4 is not a prerequisite.

ok thanks Samuel

ReGaRdS