"RVEC Internal Error 700"

Alex Fore mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:27:11 -0400

Let me add that I have already tried specifying the proccessor as a G3, and leaving it unspecified. I have also tried disableing altivec, and still get this error. This is a generic kernal, running on a beige g3.

Yes, I also had this error -- I have just upgraded my kernal from 2.4.9-benh0 to 2.4.19-pre10-ben0. I am not quite sure what this means...

Any help would be much appreciated...
-Alex