It's the startup disk, how can it not work?

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 23:49:40 +0200

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 01:32:47PM -0700, Randall Tedder wrote:
> I seem to now at least able to start mol, but after the little smiley
> Mac appears, I get the following message:
>
> "This startup disk will not work with this Macintosh model. Use the
> latest installer to update the disk for this model."

The "MacOS ROM" file you are using does not match the
MacOS version. I suggest you let MOL autoload it for you
(by commenting out the newworld_rom line in /etc/molrc).

Cheers,

/Samuel