Solved (was It's the startup disk, how can it not work?)

Randall Tedder mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 19 May 2002 10:37:56 -0700

Hello:

I solved the problem described below by intsalling Mac OS 9 over OS
9.1. I now have a functional mol. It runs slowly, but I'll be reading
more of the documentation for hints and tips.

As yet, I haven't been able to run mol in a window or get back into
Linux from full screen mode. More study needed.

Randall

"I seem to now at least able to start mol, but after the little
smiley Mac appears, I get the following message:

'This startup disk will not work with this Macintosh model. Use the
latest installer to update the disk for this model.'

I find this confusing as I am obviously running the computer and the
disk works fine. Can anyone explain the meaning of the message or
offer a solution."
--
Randall Tedder

mailto:randallt@istep.com

"We all stand between the jungle and the stars."