Fix for source RPM build stripping mol-kmods kernel modules (making them useless)

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 24 May 2002 16:14:20 +0200

On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:05:49AM -0400, Bill Fink wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>
> Here's a trivial patch for mol-kmods that keeps RPM from stripping the
> MOL kernel modules, thus making them useless.

Thanks, I have applied it.

> BTW did you happen to have done anything that might have fixed the
> messed up audio in MOL 0.9.63.

Well, the old (pre-63) sound behaviour is available by
adding

	sound_driver:	dsp

Currently the default is esd with dsp as a fallback,
but I think I'll revert to opening dsp by default
and require an explicit 'sound_driver: esd' to enable
the esd code.

Cheers,

/Samuel