Got networking for mol up but webpages dont load

christophe barbe mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:46:49 -0500

I am not sure if this is related but...

When I am wireless (TiBook3 airport) with mozilla 1.0 amd/or galeon, I
can't browse a few sites. If I plug the laptop I can browse them
perfectly. The strange part is that when wireless I can access the same
sites perfectly using others browsers (like encompass or IE5 under mol).
I don't know what causes this but this is relatively deterministic (is
the http code in mozilla sensible to latency?).

I notice something similar with ssh. I can slogin perfectly when
wireless but can't successfully transfert files.

I have talk about that on debian-laptop and only got a reply about the
MTU but changing it has no visible effect.

Christophe