pseudofs.h no such file or directory

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:41:25 +0100

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 08:28:48AM -0500, Michael H. Martel wrote:
> Hello!
>
> When trying to build from the BK tree, I'm getting this error :
>
> 	pseudofs.c:19: pseudofs.h: no such file or directory
>
> Any thoughts ?

Do a 'bk -r co' to checkout all files. If you use an old
version of BK (which does not support the 'checkout: get' flag
which nowdays is in the MOL BK config), then newly pulled
files are automatically checked out. Make nows how to deal
sourced but not headers...

Note: If you haven't done 'make libimport' recently, now is
a good time. The OF boot loader has been reworked into
a separate ELF which is booted within MOL. The BK-project
is 'mol-of' but the binary ("of") is also available through the
the 'make libimport' mechansim.

/Samuel