mac on linux video and console mode

Jason Blome mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 18:19:44 -0500

Hi,

  I just installed yellow dog 2.3 and mac-on-linux 0.9.65 on my new
powerbook G4 and so far I'm really happy with the results.  Mac-on-linux
seems to work fine in full-screen mode, but the window that pops up on the
linux desktop displays the message "This video mode might be unsupported by
the X-driver, Press space to switch to console mode."  So when I press
space, I get the full screen mol and it runs fine, but I would really like
to have mol within a window on my linux desktop like I have seen in so many
screenshots.  Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

Cheers,
Jason