Mol on YDL 2.3

Stefan Hakenberg mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 03 Nov 2002 09:58:03 -0900

I am following the steps as outlined by Jamie Maynard (Thanks for taking
the time and putting together the list!).  I have the newer kernel
(19-4a) installed but get stuck trying to rebuild the mol-kmods-*.  I am
getting a message saying "no such file or directory" which is of course
very strange, because the file is right there in front of my eyes.  What
do you think is happening?

In this context.  I went to one of the kernel sites you have mentioned
and found that I could get an even newer kernel (20-rc etc).  Would you
recommend installing thatinstead of the 19-4a and if yes where would I
find the rpm packages of it?

Thanks!!

Stefan

--